Chin Chin Gutierrez survives another house fire

The house of actress Chin Chin Gutierrez in Quezon City was on fire last night, but thanks God, no one was hurt.

And it's the same house which burned down in December 2006.

Maybe Chin Chin should leave that house already and look for another one.

Chin Chin's neighbor Jim Paredes shared the news on Facebook early morning today. According to the OPM icon, he was celebrating his birthday when it happened.

"We were celebrating my birthday when we smelled smoke before we knew it, it was a conflagration. We shouted loud to wake up neighbors. They would have died. Firemen responded in 15 minutes. What a way to start my year," Paredes said.

ABS-CBN News reports that faulty electrical wiring caused the fire.

About M.I.

Mykiru is an entertainment blogger, having been named as one of the Top 10 Pinoy Showbiz Resources in the Philippines. For a decade now, has been delivering the latest, the hottest and most trending issues in the country.

0 Comment(s):

Post a Comment