University Soccer Player Dies in Fire


Sheridan Dahlquist or most popularly known in the Bradley University (BU) Braves as Danny Dahlquist died of "carbon monoxide toxicity" due to smoke inhalation after his four roommates made a prank that totally went wrong early morning of Sunday, August 12.

Danny, 19, was a sophomore soccer player in the Bradley University and according to the official website of BU Braves, he has earned a spot in the Athletic Director's Honor Roll for 2007 Spring semester, other than his Honor Roll achievement in 2006 Fall.

Pantagraph reports that Dahlquist's roommates, who are all part of the Braves roster except for one, are charged with 2 counts of aggravated arson and 1 count of possession of an explosive or incendiary device. They are identified as David Crady, 19, Daniel Coz, 20, Ryan Johnson, 22, and Nick Mentgen, 21.

David, Nick and Ryan

On Danny's myspace, aside from soccer, he loved to watch and play basketball. Other than that, he just wanted to hang out and have a good time.

Photos courtesy of BUBRAVES.COM

About M.I.

Mykiru is an entertainment blogger, having been named as one of the Top 10 Pinoy Showbiz Resources in the Philippines. For a decade now, has been delivering the latest, the hottest and most trending issues in the country.

0 Comment(s):

Post a Comment