10,396 Accounting graduates took the CPA Board Exam, but only 4,246 or 40.84% passed, a more than 6% drop from last year's Licensure Exam Results which had lesser number of examinees but with a 47.48% passing percentage.
There was a slight delay in the release of the exam results. Not like in previous years when the results were released in 1 working day after the last day of examination, the October 2013 CPA Board Exam Results were released after 6 working days.
[View FULL LIST OF PASSERS]
Sharing 3rd place were Christian Rojo from the University of Saint La Salle and Aljon Santos of Holy Angel University both with 92.57%.
Four examinees got 92.29% good for 4th and they are Carl Angelo Cupay (Father Saturnino Urios University), Ma. Monica dela Cruz (De La Salle University-Manila), Raymong Ong (UP Diliman) and Michael Jim Polancos (Mindanao State University-GenSan).
The other examinees who made it to the Top 10 were:
5. Ryan James Aban (Xavier Univ.) - 92.14
5. Lynaira Ann Pineda (DLSU Manila) - 92.14
6. Klyne Ally Peralta (St. Louis Univ.) - 91.71
6. Jerelleen Rodriguez (UP Diliman) - 91.71
6. James Paul Sevilla (Baliuag Univ.) - 91.71
7. Richard Joseph Baja Jr. (Liceo de Cagayan Univ.) - 91.57
7. Alex Carinan (Bicol University) - 91.57
7. Juan Paulo "Jolo" Concha (UP Visayas) - 91.57
7. Carlo de Rueda (General de Jesus College) - 91.57
8. Austine Bernadette Baron (UE Manila) - 91.43
8. Gieno Lee Dayrit (Holy Angel Univ.) - 91.43
8. Janina Penaverde (PUP Sta. Mesa) - 91.43
9. Ricardo Caderao (UE) - 91.29
9. Harvey Callueng (UP Diliman) - 91.29
9. Reve Nina Eleazar (UE) - 91.29
9. Jerwin Marqueses (FEU) - 91.29
9. Reysie Simbulan (UE) - 91.29
10. Jayrod Natnat (UST) - 91.14
10. Laurence Paulo Tiquia (Baliuag Univ.) - 91.14