The Voice of the Philippines Grand Winner Mitoy Yonting has same initials as Megan Young

Advertisements
Mitoy Yonting emerged as The Voice of the Philippines grand winner on Sunday night, Sep. 29, 2013, at the Resorts World Manila.

Team Sarah Geronimo's Klarisse De Guzman, 21, surprisingly lost to Mitoy, who's already 43 years old, from Team Lea Salonga in the race to become the 1st Voice of the Philippines.

Even Mitoy and Lea themselves were so surprised that they won. Look at their faces!

Mitoy, who sang 'Help' during the Top 2 finale showdown, got 57.65% of the public votes, while Klarisse, who got the louder applause at Resorts World Manila when she sang 'Magsimula Ka', got the remaining 42.35%.

Their votes however during the Final 4 showdown held Saturday and tonight were not revealed.

Janice Javier of Team Apl.de.ap and Myk Perez of Team Bamboo were the Bottom 2 and got eliminated after getting the lowest combined public votes. Janice got 13.56% while Myk was close with 12.81%.

A handful of celebrities were spotted at the audience. John Lloyd Cruz was there along with girlfriend Angelica Panganiban, while on the other side of the venue was his former girlfriend Ruffa Gutierrez with mom Annabelle Rama.

Ruffa was for Team Mitoy while Lloydie was perhaps rooting for Team Sarah. Angelica was for Kamp Kawayan.

Also spotted were Iza Calzado, Angeline Quinto Miriam Quiambao, Jhong Hilario, Pooh and Gary Valenciano.


SAME INITIALS AS MEGAN YOUNG

Last night, when Megan Young won Miss World 2013, many wished Mitoy Yonting would also win The Voice of the Philippines, noting that Mitoy's names have same initials as Megan Young.

And it indeed happened, proving MY as lucky initials.

Oh MY! Should I change my blog's name now to Mykiru Ysyusero?
Share on Google Plus

About M.I.

Mykiru is an entertainment blogger, having been named recently as one of the Top 10 Pinoy Showbiz Resources in the Philippines. For 8 years now, Mykiru has been delivering the latest, the hottest and most trending issues in the country.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comment(s):

Post a Comment