Paco Evangelista evicted from PBB house, but will stay as "house player"

Advertisements
Pinoy Big Brother Unlimited's latest evictee is Paco Evangelista from General Santos City.

Paco got 42.63% of the combined text and online votes, lower than the other nominee, Tin Patrimonio, who got 57.37%.

The 26-year-old businessman and law student from GenSan was a housemate for 106 days. Not bad.

However, Paco isn't leaving the house yet, as Kuya announced to Paco inside the confession room that he will return and stay inside the Big Brother house as "House Player".

Just like in PBB Teen Edition Season 1 and PBB Double Up, the house player will accomplish series of tasks that are specified by the viewers thru text voting.

Kuya also want Paco to help test the character of the 10 remaining housemates.

Knowing Paco, a driven, intelligent and competitive guy, he can do it very well.

Many are hoping that evicted housemate Wendy Tabusalla, who got evicted before Paco, would also be given a chance to return as house player.


Share on Google Plus

About M.I.

Mykiru is an entertainment blogger, having been named recently as one of the Top 10 Pinoy Showbiz Resources in the Philippines. For 8 years now, Mykiru has been delivering the latest, the hottest and most trending issues in the country.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comment(s):

Post a Comment